The angle and geometry of the teeth to the pilot is the key to the efficiency in which these augers perform. Available in earth, tungsten carbide (TC) or multi-facet tungsten (MFT) braised onto the face of the teeth, providing longer wear life and greater cutting performance.
Not suited to harder fracturable rock.
• True cut design ensures a 300mm auger drills a 300mm hole
• Drive adaptors & extensions to maximise drilling depth
• Shallow pitch flights for optimum removal of spoil
• Robust auger body construction for long life
• Heavy duty tube with highest grade steel
• Variety of hub options
Specifications A4 - A8
DESCRIPTION / MODEL
750kg – 4.5T
4.5T – 10T
OPTIMUM DRILLING SPEEDS (RPM)
Shale (Fracturable Rock)
Double flight configuration. Heavy duty body for greater strength with larger machines provide for optimum drilling on mid sized machines.
The above specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.