The angle and geometry of the teeth to the pilot is the key to the efficiency in which these augers perform. Available in earth or multi-facet tungsten (MFT) braised onto the face of the teeth, providing longer wear life and greater cutting performance.
Not suited to harder fracturable rock.
• True cut design ensures a 300mm auger drills a 300mm hole
• Drive adaptors & extensions to maximise drilling depth
• Shallow pitch flights for optimum removal of spoil
• Robust auger body construction for long life
• Heavy duty tube with highest grade steel
• Variety of hub options